Kindergarten End of Year Celebration, June 5th at 9:30 in the Cafeteria

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Home Stretch

I cannot believe we only have 30 odd days left of school.  The children have grown exponentially physically and academically.  I would ask families that we all hold on tight during this last push to prepare for first grade.  It is so important to continue to nurture and encourage independence in our young learners, they have come so far!  Remembering to follow our classroom procedures when we feel so grown is a challenge but essential to maintaining a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.  Have your learner tell you the five procedures of class.  If they forgot, it is okay.  Here they are for practice:


  

I feel that these procedures really are lifelong skills that are applicable in a variety of situations.  
I cannot take credit for them, they are based on whole brain teaching.
I am so grateful to my families and the children they have entrusted to me.  It has been a beautiful journey.  The best is yet to come.
Warmly,
Mrs. C.


No comments:

Post a Comment